Remember the last time you had White Castle? You were drunk with friends after a night of gambling. Ha – just kidding. You were drunk with friends after a concert. Ha – just kidding. You were drunk with friends after a wedding. Point being you were probably drunk with friends.
Now you can take the drunk White Castle trip and make it apart of your family’s Thanksgiving! White Castle has their White Castle Turkey Stuffing recipe up on their website! – Producer Dan
WHITE CASTLE TURKEY STUFFING
- 10-12 White Castle® Sliders, no pickles
- 1 1/2 cups Celery, diced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Thyme, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sage, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon Black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 or 1/4 cup Chicken broth (See Directions)
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, tear the Sliders into pieces and add diced celery and seasonings.
- 2. Add 1 cup chicken broth, toss well
- 3. Add ingredients to Casserole Dish and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 4. Or to stuff the ingredients into the cavity of the turkey, prepare ingredients as noted above, but reduce chicken broth to 1/4 Cup, then cook as you normally would.
- 5. Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10-to-12-pound turkey). Note: Allow 1 Slider for each pound of turkey, which will be equal to 3/4 cup of stuffing per pound.