Restaurants in Chicago will finally be able to serve customers inside as we enter Phase 4 this weekend. Capacity is greatly limited so Mayor Lightfoot as given the green light to close five more streets to use as patios including blocks in Little Italy and Chinatown.
- Balmoral Street will be closed on both sides of North Clark
- Chinatown Square will be closed from Wentworth to Princeton, adjacent to Archer Avenue
- Taylor Street will be closed from Loomis to Ashland
- Oliphant Avenue will be closed from Northwest Highway heading North to the first alley
- 75th Street will be sidewalk dining areas from Indiana to Calumet
Source: NBC 5 Chicago