A new survey asked people to name the top ways they’ve bonded with their kids in quarantine. A whole lot of parents have been sharing their favorite music with their kids and watching old movies!
Here are the top 10 answers:
1. Playing games with them. 52% said they’ve done more of it.
2. Showing them one of your favorite movies, 45%.
3. Exposing them to an old TV show you like, 41%.
4. Letting them help in the kitchen, 39%.
5. Talking and listening to them more, 37%.
6. More playtime in general, 37%.
7. Playing video games together, 36%.
8. Reading books together, 35%.
9. Exposing them to your favorite music, 34%.
10. Teaching them about one of your hobbies, 31%.