Times are tough but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be good to ourselves. People are finding better ways of taking care of themselves during this pandemic.
According to a new survey, 76% of people are now taking steps to try to get healthier, physically and mentally. And here are the 10 most common ways.
1. Eating better
2. Drinking more water
3. Getting more sleep, or at least consistent sleep
4. Staying in touch with friends and family
5. Finding a new exercise routine
6. Learning to manage stress
7. Finding a creative outlet
8. Doing puzzles
9. Taking online classes
10. Doing online workshops