Zippia looked at the go-to fast food that each state orders when they’re DRUNK.
They did it by looking at Google search trends on the biggest drinking days of the year, like New Year’s Eve and Fourth of July. And the biggest surprise is that Taco Bell did NOT rank very high!
Here are the most popular drunk fast foods…
1. McDonald’s – It’s #1 in 22 states including Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and most of the Midwest!
2. Burger King – 14 states including Florida and New York.
3. Wendy’s – four states including Mississippi, Ohio, West Virginia, and Montana.
4. Waffle House – three states including Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina.
5. Jack in the Box – three states including Arizona, Nevada, and Idaho.
Wyoming is the only state where Taco Bell ranked #1. And three other fast food joints also got one state: In-N-Out Burger in California, Whataburger in Texas and Denny’s is #1 in Alaska.