It’s National Pi Day!! (As in the mathematical constant 3.14, not the kind you eat.) But over the years, it’s become that too: A bunch of pizza places have Pie Day deals. And one Chicago hotel has “liquid pie” deals…
Here are a few promos running today for Pi Day:
- Papa Johns has a buy-one-get-one deal. Rewards members who buy a large one-topping pizza can get a second one for $3.14.
- Papa Murphy’s has a deal on your NEXT pizza. If you buy one of their specials today, you’ll get a coupon for 31.4% off your next order.
- Cicis has one-topping pizzas for $3.14 with the promo code “PIDAY”. Or you can get $3.14 off their buffet.
- Blaze Pizza is selling 11-inch pizzas for $3.14.
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill has $3.14 thin-crust pizzas.
- 7-Eleven rewards members can get pizzas for $3.14. It applies at Speedway and Stripes stores too.
- The Albert Chicago is offering a three-course Pi Day menu for $49 which includes a Mini Sicilian pizza pie, a braised chicken pot pie, and a house-made mini pie trio: Cherry, spiced apple, and key lime. You can also get pi-themed martinis including the “Easy as Pie,” which is a daiquiri with rum, lime, and sugar, the “Key Lime Pie,” made with cognac mule with cognac, lime, sugar, and ginger, and “Grandpa’s Favorite Pie,” which is an apple martini with apple brandy, cinnamon, lemon and graham cracker garnish.