Scenes from what will be the biggest film of the year, have already leaked out onto the Internet! If you wanted to spoil some of Avengers: Endgame for yourself right now, you can. I will not include a link to leaks because I don’t want the movie ruined for me! And the directors of the film, The Russo Brothers, don’t want spoilers either…
— Russo Brothers (@Russo_Brothers) April 16, 2019
So for you and me, here’s some ways to be able to go into the theater fresh when you see Avengers: Endgame:
1. Mute certain words or phrases on Twitter. You know, character names like “Thanos”, words like “infinity” or “gauntlet”, or how about “Avengers: Endgame” itself?
2. Avoid or mute certain subreddits. There are specific ones where you’re more likely to find spoilers, but it might be wise to avoid Reddit altogether.
3. On Facebook, you can mute or snooze certain accounts you might expect to give out spoilers. You can also install something called “Social Fixer” to mute certain words or phrases.
4. On social media in general, disable auto-playing videos and close out your DMs.
5. Don’t read comments sections.
6. Stay off online gaming. I know it’s starting to sound extreme, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.