Summers were the BEST for many reasons! From camping to bonfires, we’ll always remember those activities we loved doing in the great outdoors. A recent survey sought to find out which of those activities we remember most fondly and… here they are!
1. Spending so much time with friends. 44% said it was one of the best parts of summer when they were young.
2. Bonfires, 31%.
3. Camping in the woods, 30%.
4. Swimming pools, 30%.
5. Family vacations, 27%.
6. Family reunions, 27%.
7. Sleepovers, 27%.
8. Swimming in lakes, rivers, or the ocean, 25%.
9. Playing outside all day, 25%.
10. Camping in the backyard, 23%.