Perhaps you think you’ve tried all the pizza Chicago has to offer. But, with some Chicago pizzerias freshly crowned as some of the top pizza spots in the country, you might want to reconsider your dinner options.
As part of its “Guide to the Best Pizzerias in the World,” Italian-based ranker “Top 50 Pizza” released its new for 2023 list of 50 top pizza spots in the U.S. According to the list, two Chicago pizzerias made the cut.
Coming in at No. 14 is Spacca Napoli Pizzeria, in the city’s Ravenswood neighborhood.
Farther down on the list, at No. 27, is Robert’s Pizza and Dough Company, in Streeterville.
According to the guide, no other pizzerias in the Midwest ranked on the list.
Earning the No. 1 spot on the list was Una Pizza Napoletana, located in New York City on the Lower East Side.
Here’s a peek into which spots made the top 10:
- Una Pizza Napoletana (New York)
- Razza Pizza Artigianale (Jersey City)
- Ken’s Artisan Pizza (Portland)
- Tony’s Pizza Napoletana (San Francisco)
- Pizzeria Bianco (Phoenix)
- Ribalta (New York)
- O’Munaciello (Miami)
- Jay’s Artisan Pizzeria (New York)
- Song’ E Napule (New York)
- Kesté (New York)